Friday, March 28, 2008

What do I love most after every holiday?

Buying candy at 75% at Target!!! YUM!
Today I bought 4 bags of Cadbury eggs (I didn't buy them before easter in anticipation of getting 4 bags for the price of one AFTER easter), 4 things of Snickers eggs, 2 things of Butterfinger eggs, 3 bags of Nestle Carmel filled eggs, and a little bag of spring m&m's that just so happened were in my wedding colors.
I brought them all home with glee.
Then Jon came home and talked some sense into me. So while we were out for dinner, we returned 2 of the Cadbury eggs, both Butterfinger egg packages, 1 of the carmel filled eggs, and the m&m's (they were cute, but I just don't like plain m&m's). I just couldn't let any of the Snickers go though. Too delicious to part with.
Thank goodness for a husband that can talk some sense into me, but I really do miss having all of that candy. That would have lasted me for at least 3 weeks!

0 Comments: