We put a disposable diaper on Alex today because he's had a little rash and I went to put his church pants on and remembered that 4 weeks ago when he was also in a disposable, his pants fell right off in the middle of Jon's primary class.
So I was all set to go sew them up and was sitting at my machine devising the best way to take them in when I noticed a little clear button on the inside band near the front. What could this mean?! ADJUSTABLE WAIST!!!
Alex's church pants now fit and I didn't have to take them in. That would have been nice to know 4 weeks ago when he was walking around without pants on.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
It would have been nice to know 4 weeks ago...
Posted by Carrie at 8:16 PM

2 Comments:
Adjustable waists are the best invention EVER!!
Oh yes, I think once they are in 2T, most of the pants have adjustable waists... I agree, one of the best inventions.
Post a Comment