After slacking for a few weeks and not keeping up on daily stuff, I threw myself back into my routine today. The bed got made for the first time in weeks!
My bathroom is sparkling and clutter in my kitchen is (mostly) cleaned up. I always feel so good when I keep my house clean from day to day, so yay for me for getting out of my slacking slump.
And because a post just about cleaning my house is boring, here is Alex doing a happy dance for me (I promised the naked bum dance!) This is one of my all time favorite videos of Alex, so I hope you like it too.
And this is just another cute one from the other night. He wanted to play chase apparently. I crawl around and chase him and hit my hands on the floor, so that's what he's doing in the beginning and we chase around the island and scream (I know... great thing to teach a toddler), so this is Alex running around the island screaming and then over to the family room, which is where I go when he's chasing me. What a funny little boy.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Having a clean house is the best!
Posted by Carrie at 9:06 PM

1 Comment:
OMG!! Carrie I almost peed my pants at the naked bum!!!
Post a Comment