Thursday, March 6, 2008

Basketball Jon... I've got a Basketball Jon...I've got a Basketball Jon, Jon ____ ooo ooo ooo...

I know everyone in MY family will get that. Really anyone in Utah that got one of those Utah Jazz playoffs cds from the first year they were in the finals or something would get that. Man, that was a LONG time ago. My little brother was OBSESSED with those songs. I'm pretty sure he used to walk around singing the song from my title almost constantly. Except it was Stockton instead of Jon _____. BIG difference between that John and my Jon!

So obviously, tonight was a ward basketball game! I think it was the last one of the season. We got to take the nice 30 minute drive down to the stake center (now, now, no need to be jealous that we live so faraway) and were even there on time! Jon did great and made a basket at the end. He had some good blocks and had a lot of fun. Way to go honey! Alex had more fun running (well, walking as fast as his legs could go) back and forth on the stage. We played boo with the hanging curtains which he thought was hilarious and he tried numerous times to turn around and go off the edge of the stage. Apparently he thinks it's just as high as the bed and he can get down no problem. Afraid not little man! So we had a few tantrums and then decided to just stick to the back, so I didn't get to watch much of the game. Sorry honey!

Other news of the day: I did laundry.

And now I am off to practice sewing a french seam on a curve more. I attempted to make a sling a few nights ago and it didn't go well.
Oh! Here is a picture of my new sewing desk! It's a computer desk, but it actually works out PERFECTLY as a sewing/craft desk. It's also a good way for me to moderate how much fabric I have! I can't go get more fabric until I use the stuff that I have and work on some of the projects I have in mind. I know one person (ahem. jon.) that will be very excited about my fabric moderation.
Now I just need to hook the DVD player up to the TV so that Alex can watch Baby Signing Times (he's obsessed!) and play with toys while I work on projects!
Photobucket



AND tomorrow I am going to the dentist. I haven't gone in oh... 3 years. I know... I'm a horrible person. I'll let you know how it all goes tomorrow. Hopefully not too bad!

0 Comments: