We had a craig's list garage sale today. This morning we took pictures and posted all the extra stuff we have laying around. We've already sold our blender and the 2 crappy bikes I picked up at goodwill, leaving us with a grand total of $30!
Hopefully we can get our bigger ticket items (light fixtures, rug, and entertainment center) sold soon!
I'm also working on getting a few design projects done today. I have some valances I need to make (we'll be picking up 2x4's and brackets today) and then I am going to paint our barstools and a shelf for our bathroom black (will also be getting black paint). After the shelf is dry, we can hang it and our other wall hangings in the bathroom and then I will post a picture of how cute it is.
When I finally get the valances sewn, I will post a picture of those as well.
Oh ya, I also got some little ball things in a metal basket put out on our coffee table. I know I'm just asking Alex to get into them, but they are all Alex safe. Plus, they make my house smell really good!
Jon has been wanting to go launch rockets with Alex like he used to do with his dad. So we're going to go get some today for Jon to build this week. Hopefully the weather will be better next Saturday so we can have another fun day outside WITH rockets!
Update: we sold one of our light fixtures and probably the leather rug that Jon hates! YAY! Craig's list rocks!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
In case I haven't mentioned it, I LOVE craigs list!
Posted by Carrie at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment