Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ice Cream Baby!

As mentioned yesterday, we picked up some ice cream at Target. We had some last night and when I put it away Alex cried like I had just broken his heart. I guess he hadn't had his fill.
So in anticipation of the same event tonight, we got out the video camera. Plus he was being really funny with his bouncing up and down (what he does when he gets excited for food) and mommy was having fun teasing him. We're such nice parents.




here is a video that we took on Friday night that demonstrates the bouncing in excitement for food. (the beginning is a demonstration of him crawling around chasing me like I chase him. He decided to do that all on his own randomly)




And some spinning silliness. The boy just wanted to spin and spin and spin.





And I'm sick of uploading videos, but have a lot more to share (hooray for video shrinkage!), so I'm sure you'll be getting to see a lot of videos in the coming days.

Here are a few picture collages of our day downtown yesterday!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 Comment:

Adi said...

Those are so cute! I love his expressions! ^_^

I love the fry sauce story... such a smart boy. ^_^