Monday, February 4, 2008

We love our Alex!

So I took a cute video doing his very cute "uhh ohh" today. When I went to post that, I found another fun video and some pictures. So today's post is an Alex highlight!


Alex decided the diapers, and really, anything on the shelves that he could reach, were not folded to his standards. In evil stepmother style, he pulled everything he could off with glee and left it for his cinderella to clean up. Thank you baby for making such a fun mess for mommy to put away!





And his very cute uhh ohh taken this afternoon (and yes, he was in his jammies ALL day today!)





And some pictures from the super bowl last night!


me and alex chillin' on the pillows watching the superbowl.





Eating chips and dip, just like mommy!








Alex and Daddy chillin on the pillows watching the superbowl (haha.. like father, like son)


and Alex eating some pineapple and LOVING it. He ate most of the core too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey was saying "uh-oh" right along with Alex!

Anonymous said...

His Uh Oh is sooo cute! And can I just say how incredibly jealous I am that Alex LOVES food! Sigh...