Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sweet Saturdays!

Saturdays are our favorite days!
Today we got our house all clean, complete with mopping and vacuuming. We are going to hang things on the walls that we have been putting off. We are also going to go to Ikea to look for a stand for our TV. And Jon got the bike trailer all hooked up to my new bike and it is a BEAUTIFUL day (it's sunny and 73 degrees!) here, so we are going to take Alex on his first bike ride as soon as he wakes up from his LONG nap.
I love having all day to do things together. I wish every day were Saturday!

1 Comment:

The Staheli's said...

We love our Saturdays too...although lately Sundays have been better because Justin has had to work Saturdays. I'm glad you got to spend time together and it sounds like you got a lot accomplished too!!