I was supposed to post this yesterday, but didn't, so here it is!
I just took some videos while Alex was eating that I thought would be fun to share!
Eating a peanut butter sandwich. I especially love the look he has on his face when he's holding the knife at the beginning.
dipping his peanut butter sandwich in more peanut butter...
I will post some pictures later tonight (and retry a video that isn't working)
here are some pictures! (a lot of them of course!)
hmm... dumping out my bowl of puffs is interesting...
OOO!
what a cute face!
look at that grin!
I see you mom!
mmm... peanut butter!
it's fun to dump my drink into my food (this is why they make spill proof sippy cups)
OOO! There is peanut butter on my finger and it is going in my mouth!
mmm... now this is the way to eat peanut butter!
better take a closer look
Sticking out my tongue is funny!
more cute grins!
and more silly looks playing with mama!
what a funny boy
This is how Alex gets my attention. All day. Isn't it nice?
this one reminds me of Uncle Brent
see my tongue?
putting together Alex's Valentine's present
reading Mr. Messy
Thanks for sticking out that long post of pictures and I hope you enjoyed them!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
And for today's post.... some videos!
Posted by Carrie at 3:12 PM

4 Comments:
He is so cute!!!
Alex is adorable! What a good eater too! Anna loves to dip, but she just licks off the dip, lol.
wow, can Alex teach Audrey to be that good at eating?
Julia
i haven't shown you the last video yet... he was in it purely for the peanut butter. He ate like 3 bites of apple before he discovered that the peanut butter was better to eat just sucked off of his fingers.
Post a Comment