Michael Buble was FABULOUS!
We were sitting way up in the "cheap" seats (meaning that they are considered the cheap seats but were NOT cheap) and still had a great time. Hearing the songs live and in person was so cool. I would have to say I enjoyed it much more than any other concert I have ever been to. I would go to all of his concerts if i could. I would absolutely love to be down by the stage, but can't bring myself to fork over that much money (think around $300) just to see someone sing.
The one thing that made me laugh was his dancing. It was the kind of dancing that goes with the music, but it was just funny looking. So I couldn't ever look at his feet because it was just weird... weird that they were moving all strange and his upper body was staying still. Are you picturing it yet?
Anyway, I highly recommend going to his concert if you have the chance. It was fantastic and very fun! I know I will be going again one day!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Concert Report!
Posted by Carrie at 12:00 PM

1 Comment:
Ooooo, I'm jealous-how fun! I'm just not a big concert-goer (too much money for one night), but when we get out of school, I'd like to try to go to them a bit more often (like actually once in a blue moon:P)
Post a Comment