
So Alex LOVES Mr. Happy. As in the Mr. Men and Little Miss books by Roger Hargreaves.
We had a ton of these books growing up and a few Christmases ago, my parents gave each of us 4 of the many books, so we have Mr. Happy (Brent), Mr. Nosy (Mathis), Mr. Messy (Carrie), and Little Miss Chatterbox (Cindy).
It's not too big of a surprise that Alex also loves these books.
He also has a bump soother that he gets really excited about when we get him out of the fridge. He puts it on his head and everything.
I started drawing Mr. Happy (well within everyone's skill range!) for Alex and he LOVES it. We draw him on his magna doodle, Alex laughs, I erase it, and then repeat the process a few times. This has been working out GREAT for church entertainment!
And I keep finding Mr. Happy stuff!
The other day at Target I nearly bought him a Mr. Happy t-shirt.
I also happened to find a Mr. Happy bath mitt and almost bought that too.
Of course when I showed Alex both items he was all smiles and laughs. Who can resist that?! I did, but I'm not so sure I can do it again.
So today I decided to see what stuff they had online. I figured there had to be some cool stuff somewhere if Target had toddler's shirts and bath mitts.
I didn't find much because I got stuck on the main website for the Mr. Men. CLICK HERE to go see it! Apparently there is a show on Cartoon Network! SWEET!
Anyway, they have coloring pages you can print for each of the characters. You can also watch a little clip of each character and then play a game involving each one.
Alex LOVED playing the Mr. Happy game (you click to poke him and he talks and laughs). He was entertained by that for at least 15 minutes, which is always good in my book.
I plan on printing a few Mr. Happy's out for his coloring enjoyment this week!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Mr. Happy
Posted by Carrie at 8:01 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment