So tonight I whipped up some photo valentines to send out. They turned out really well and only took me a few hours, which is progress for me!
If you want an actual physical valentine from us, please let me know! Otherwise, this is your valentine from us!
And my wonderful SIL sent me some pictures of the tutu that I made for my niece for Christmas, so here I am showing that off as well. And you get to see my cute niece as an added bonus!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
just showing off some craftiness!
Posted by Carrie at 11:05 PM

4 Comments:
That tutu turned out super cute!! I LOVE the waistband!! And yes--we would like a physical Valentine--LouLou needs it for her "quiet book" for church!!
She's crafty! Your Valentine is totally cute!
I tagged you, go read my blog!
What a very fabulous tutu! One day when I'm feeling particularly crafty, I'll have to ask you for instructions. As for your valentines, they're so cute! I just love them!
Post a Comment