Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Summer is almost here!

Yes, it's February and we're almost ready to pull out the shorts. We had a high yesterday of 93! Granted, that was a record high and today we had a cold front come in and we're back to the 50's. But still... 93 in February!

Our pool opens in about month. I took advantage of the Old Navy baby and kid's sale and got Alex his swimming suit! It's very cute!

He already has some khaki shorts, but I hadn't gotten him any denim ones. I was thrilled when I found some cute ones for 60% off at Kohl's, so they were only $6! I also got him a pair of plaid ones and a few new shirts (they were $4.80). I couldn't help myself... they were too cute to pass up!
And of course, I had to take a picture to show them off! (the aqua shirt actually matches the plaid shorts too because there is a little aqua stripe in them).
Photobucket


I am SO excited for him to wear his new summer clothes! He has some little navy slip on shoes that will look great for the summer and I can't wait to get him some cute little sandals too!

5 Comments:

Sherry said...

I like the clothes.

I like even better that Jon is in the picture lounging on the couch, remote in hand watching TV. It reminds me of the Brethren movie, Massager Madness.

And it makes me laugh.

The Staheli's said...

I am getting so excited for summer!!! Alex will look so dang cute in those clothes!

Katy said...

What good buys!!

I love plaid shorts with polo shirts!! Since I don't have a little boy to dress...I just dress Dan.

Lyns said...

I'm TOTALLY jealous! *sigh* Like FOUR months until our pool opens!!
Guess I'll go to OLD Navy to get some summer clothes for the monster.

whitney said...

Yay! Yay! for summer clothes. It sounds like you got some fabulous deals! It's in the low 60's today and I cracked into Ezra's short-sleeved shirts. I love it when it finally starts to warm up!