Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Goodbye Stitches! Hello Hobby Lobby!

The stitches have been removed. And, surprise, Alex was NOT happy about it. Jon and I held him down and a nurse held his head while the Dr. ever so carefully got the 4 little stitches out. She said she was worried about nicking him because he's so strong that he would still move a little and the stitches were so small. So way to go to our Dr. for being so great and getting those stitches out!

So to remedy such a FUN experience at the Dr.'s office, Alex and I went to Hobby Lobby. That always makes mommy happy. It made me even more happy that they were having a great clearance sale! I got things to finish decorating my bathroom, so I'm excited to get that done.
My house is all clean, the boy is in bed, it's crafty time! YAY!


And, to show that I really was being crafty tonight, I am adding a picture of what I made!

I got this wreath for about $5 at Hobby Lobby a while ago. I had it hanging just plain, but then found some berries from Christmas for 90% off at Garden Ridge. Of course, I immediately thought of my bare heart wreath and bought them up literally, for pennies on the dollar! I put them on the wreath tonight and it is going out on the door first thing tomorrow. Just in time for Valentine's Day!

2 Comments:

Lyns said...

Hooray for the Hobby Lobby! That wreath is sooo cute!!!

Lyns said...

AND I just saw one similiar at Tai Pan but yours is much cuter!!!