I made some PB fingers for my sunbeams for valentines. It was good because there wasn't a lot left to pig out on after I made up 5 plates. But the problem is that they were SO good that I wanted more than what I was left with.
So today I'll probably have to make some more. And I plan on eating them throughout the week. I'm already excited just thinking about the yummy-ness.
If anyone wants my delicious recipe, leave a comment and I will post it!
Sorry for the delay! Here is the best PB Finger recipe ever! My mom says you don't need to put the layer of PB over the top, but I have to say that it is BETTER with it. Jon made these for me once and I forgot to tell him that the PB layer wasn't necessary and he did it and now I can't do it without. So Mom, do the PB layer!
3/4 c. butter or margarine
1/2 c. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. vanilla
3/4 c. peanut butter
Cream together and add dry ingredients below.
1 1/2 c. flour
2 c. oats
1 tsp. soda
1/4 tsp. salt
Press into large cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly golden. Do not overbake or they will become dry (*carrie says, and they are SOOO GOOOD when they are moist! mmm...). Spread a thin layer of peanut butter over the top when slightly cooled, then frost.
3 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. margarine
1 tsp. vanilla
canned milk (really, who has canned milk? I used regular and it was yummy)
cocoa
mix until desired consistency and darkness.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Peanut Butter Finger Cravings
Posted by Carrie at 10:19 AM

3 Comments:
I love peanut butter.... ;)
Post it!!
Yay! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it allergy-friendly. Thanks for the recipe-I'm cravin' it already!
Post a Comment