Sunday, August 31, 2008

Motorcycles and Tractors

This is what we look for whenever we are out driving. Alex loves seeing both of them. He has seen tractors without me even seeing them. And he routinely sees motorcycles that aren't even there, just because he wants to see a motorcycle so badly.

Today on the way to church we saw two motorcycles (lucky day!), but by Alex's count, we saw at least 5 or 6.

I'm really excited that he gets to go on a ride on PaDa's (grandpa's) tractor when we're in Utah. I'm sure he'll thing it is the greatest thing ever.

Oh, and on the PaDa note, I also have to mention that as of Saturday, Grandma is no longer Ma. She is MaNa. I have a feeling these nicknames will be around in our family for a while. Thanks to Alex, all of our kids with know Grandpa and Grandma by PaDa and MaNa.
What can I say, we have a funny and original little boy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy, original and so darn cute!

Kathy Lee said...

Grandma marsh? Is that you mom? I didn't know you have a tractor?

Carrie said...

Kathy, my dad has a tractor. It's an older-ish green John Deere. It would actually be really cute for pictures... hmm...