Oh how I love Amy. She called me up today to come over and sew. She's working on a quilt and felt much more motivated to work on it if I were there having a crafty day with her. The same story is usually true for me as well, so I am always glad to get together.
Amy made fabulous progress on her quilt that she is trying to get done before her baby arrives (due on the 20th of September, so time is limited!) and I made a sling and started on a second one. The one that I made is a University of Utah print on one side and black with white polka dots on the other. I ended up cutting it a little too short for me, so I'm hoping to find and XS sized person who is a Utah fan that I can sell it to.
I will probably make some more U of U slings like it when I go to Utah in a WEEK (!!!) so that I can have one in every size to put up for sale in my etsy shop. I would probably do some BYU and some UT ones too and also take custom orders for any college fabric. It's football season and mamas need to take their babes to the games- they may as well use it as a way to show their team spirit! And with having your hands free you can clap and cheer all you want. Awesome. I love collegiate print fabric.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Crafty Day
Posted by Carrie at 10:38 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment