that's what the freak.
Tonight I was sitting on the carpet minding my own business and I look down to see an ant (fire ant!) crawling on my pants! WTF!
Anyone who knows ants know that it's very rare to find just one ant casually wandering around in your house, so I was very nervous. I looked around, but couldn't see any other ants. Weird.
Fast forward to a couple of hours later. I go in to the bathroom and find an ant INSIDE my PANTS on my leg!!! WTF!
So now I'm really worried about having ants crawling around my living room floor where I and my child spend a good portion of our day. I'm also really worried about finding more ants inside my pants crawling on my bare skin, free to bite whenever and wherever they please. So since I'm worried about that, every little slight tickle or itch I subconsciencly think is an ant or some other bug. Which freaks me out. I'm really hoping I don't have a red ant invasion in my living room carpet again.
But I guess good timing since Jon can put out poison in the house without worry while Alex and I are on our vacation (we leave in a week!) Funny thing was the same thing happened last year- red ant invasion right before Alex and I left for a trip to Utah. Seriously, I don't know how the things get in my house. Ants drive me crazy.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
WTF!? Ants?
Posted by Carrie at 11:13 PM

1 Comment:
Oh no! I hate ants and red ants (and the inevitable bites) are the worst! Here's hoping your few red ants were the only ones you'll see.
Post a Comment