While at Kenn and Amy's Jon and I got to experience powdered milk. It wasn't bad and was actually quite delicious after eating gooey chocolate chip filled cupcakes. I made Jon drink some without telling him it was different and he said it was fine.
So now I am on the hunt for powdered milk. Any tips from you food storage experts on where to get the best price, preferably in bulk since we'd be using quite a bit of it. Also, if you're an expert on Walton Feed I noticed that they have TONS of different kinds listed, but I don't know the difference between them. Any help you can give would be GREAT!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Switch to powdered milk?
Posted by Carrie at 2:39 PM

1 Comment:
I thought you had powdered milk in your food storage you bought from the dry pack? We do, but maybe we got more than your guys. Anyway, just a little tip if you get sick of the powdered milk taste...you can mix it 50/50 with regular milk, and it tastes better.
Post a Comment