Monday, August 11, 2008

Jon's new favorite snack



Cinnamon H-E-Buddies (HEB brand version of cinnamon teddy grahams). They are in the shape of the guy that you see above instead of in bear shapes. Kinda takes the fun out of biting the head off since there isn't really a head, but they taste just as good, so compromises are made.

Between the two of us, we've eaten half of the box and Alex has had about 3. I told Jon that I was going to have to buy him his own box to take to work with him and another box for him at home.
I have always been a fan of cinnamon teddy grahams, so I was really happy that HEB makes their own version of them and that they are only 99 cents per box! At that price we could each have our own box every week.

On a side note, men's gymnastics are awesome and I'm very amazed with any swimming event.

0 Comments: