Yesterday was a good day for me. I got my pantry containers labeled and they are adorable. Can pantry containers be adorable? YES.
I love them all lined up together!
I also got my desk painted last night! This is my sewing desk. I got it off of craig's list for $10. I absolutely love it in it's new color. I also painted my peg board the same color. I'm excited to get these back up in the room and up!






5 Comments:
WHERE did you get those letters?? They are tres cute!
I loved the room re-do link you posted. It inspired me to think about my nightmare scrapbook room. I have to "think" about projects for a really long time before I do anything! Cute plastic containers and stickers.
I got the letters at Hobby Lobby. Here's a link to them (Sotheby's)
http://www.americancrafts.com/subcategory.php?id=24&sub=107
I also have to add that I love that most scrapbook stuff that I find is made in Orem, UT. It makes me smile.
LOVE the color of the desk. And the containers are a great idea! Way to go!
Ahhh, don't ya just love Hobby Lobby. The letters are FABULOUS! How nice to get your pantry organized-I'm uber-impressed.
Post a Comment