Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some recent videos

Go Utes as motivation to get out of the crib (he just started saying Utes really well and we couldn't be happier!)




Way too excited about stabbing the watermelon (he's shouting "I did it!" in Alex speak)




Why is teasing your kid so hilarious? I laugh every time I watch this! Pay attention to how fast he starts shoveling the ice cream in as soon as he gets a hold of the spoon.

4 Comments:

Ash said...

That last video is hilarious! I love it! I'm glad that I'm not the only person who enjoys doing that kind of stuff to their kids... Faking asleep kills Brooklyn--I can barely keep from laughing when that happens... Anyways, you guys are awesome and Alex is a little cutie!

whitney said...

You gotta love the bribery used to get the baby out of the crib, lol. That's sooo something I would do. Love the ice cream video.

Jenni said...

My favorite video is the ice cream one! Its sooooo funny!

Katy said...

I LOVE the ice cream video, seriously that was hysterical!