Jon entertained Alex outside while I had my crafty time. He and Alex put together Alex's new toy that we got off of our favorite website, craigslist!
Here are the highlights!
climbing up to go down the slide. Hard work!
trying to figure out how to get his legs to go down the slide
not quite getting it...
Wrong way buddy!!!
Good thing it's not very tall! (Jon took these pictures and when I saw this one I busted up! So funny!)
getting it right this time
YAY! I did it!
*This is me adding stuff in the next day* We went to the park today with a group- I'm sure all the mom's thought I was great hanging out with Alex on the toy instead of sitting and talking. I was hanging out with Alex because if he couldn't handle a 1 foot high slide, I wasn't so sure how he would do on a 5 foot high slide. After about 6 tries, he finally got to the point that he could do it by himself really well. Which I'm sure will make the park more enjoyable.
I'm sure those that were at the park and also read my blog noticed that Alex is wearing the same clothes. Well, Jon put him to bed in his clothes (very typical of Jon ;) ) and since he was already wearing clothes this morning, I just left him on him. What a great mom I am!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
And this is what Jon made!
Posted by Carrie at 11:03 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment