There is hope in the world after all! I was thinking that the draining thing would take a month (that's what a website I read said). I was so relieved today when I was blowing my nose and heard some pretty strange noises in my one remaining ear that was plugged. I can't quite describe the noise... it was kind of like a loud, high pitched gurgly/bubbly sound. Remember yelling at your friends underwater at the pool? I would say that it was somewhat similar sounding to that.
The good news is that with that sound, my ear became unplugged and I could FINALLY hear again. I was so sick of feeling like I was under water and having a hard time hearing people and gauging how loud I was talking.
So I guess my sinus blockage is clearing, which is a wonderful thing. I am still loading up on decongestants/expectorants and drinking a lot of water because my nose is very stuffy and I have a lot of mucus to thin and get out, but I already feel TONS better than I have been.
Eight days was a LONG time, but I'm glad that it wasn't three weeks!
Friday, June 6, 2008
After 8 days, my ears are finally unplugged!
Posted by Carrie at 11:28 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment