We had our first crafty special interest group today and I made some adorable little clips. I don't have girls, but I am one. And I have bangs that get in the way and don't go all the way back in my ponytail, so I figure some cute clips will come in handy. The next thing I'm going to try is putting wider ribbon on those little bendy triangle clips. Those ALWAYS need to be cuter!
The middle ones in this picture are really light brown and pink NOT GOLD and pink! yikes! They are my favorite of all of them, so you know they have to be cute!

This is for you Janel! Hope you like it!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Look what I made! (and a preview for Janel)
Posted by Carrie at 9:07 PM

2 Comments:
I've been ranting about how the ward needs to do a hair bow/clippy class and ya'll finally did it... when I was out of town. :( Oh well, maybe it will happen again sometime. Looks like you are all having a fun summer, we miss our home and friends!
I was laughing looking at your clips... I have the exact same ribbon as you do, and your favorites were my favorites of mine, too! LOL! You did a great job!! I wished we lived close so we could have crafty days all the time. Oh yeah... and I make those clippies for Macey, but I totally wear them, too. They are SO nice for those flyaway bangs!
P.S. I was LIH about Alex falling off his slide. Too cute!!
Post a Comment