Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My favorite words from The Boy

I just added a new one to my list yesterday.
You've all heard Alex say newt, which cracks me up every time (check out the video a couple of weeks ago if you haven't already).

I also LOVE it when he says honey. And this kid loves honey. Every time I make him a sandwich he says honey over and over and over again. It's adorable!

My latest favorite is tackle. We were playing with the football yesterday and I grabbed Alex and tackled him and said tackle! He thought it was great fun and now says "taa toe". It's very cute.

And here's an endearing story from today sharing one of the other words he says that's cute. He just barely learned to say daddy instead of dada a few weeks ago and I love it. So today we were playing upstairs when Jon came home and as soon as Alex heard the front door open, he started yelling with much excitement, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" and was so happy when he saw him! It's little moments like those that are the sweetest.

1 Comment:

whitney said...

I LOVE it when the little ones learn to talk. It's by far one of my favorite parts of watching them grow up. Just wait until they can have conversations with you-that's the best!