A photo story.













Last Father's Day





It's been a good couple of years! Thanks for being such a great Dad!
Thanks to both of our dad's as well. We were talking today about the things that we love about each of our dad's and I told Jon that I didn't think that I would have seen the same qualities in my dad before having my own child that I do now. Thanks for being so great Dad and for being such a good example of things I want in my own family. I couldn't have asked for a better dad. Alex thinks both of his grandpas are pretty great too! We love you!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Jon's Journey Through Dad-dum
Posted by Carrie at 10:33 PM

3 Comments:
Aww I enjoyed looking at all those pictures!
I'm impressed that Jon will wear Alex in a sling!! Travis would do the Baby Bjorn thing but I don't think he would be near a sling!....and yet he'll voluntarily watch a birth video?!?
I heart your sling.
Post a Comment