Saturday, June 14, 2008

Alex can wear the same shoes as mommy!



I LOVE my reef flip flops. I've had my black pair for about 5 years now. So after Jon misplaced his flip flops, I told him that he needed to get a pair of reefs because I love mine so much.


So when we were up at the outlet today, Jon found some brown ones (he put them on and said that they were scratchy between his toes. I hope that's just because he hasn't worn flip flops in a while. And they should wear and soften a bit anyway). I got a pair of brown ones very much like my black ones because black just doesn't go with everything. And I almost got Alex a pair of black ones just like mine. Yes. They have Reef flip flops for kids. I think they even have them in as small of a size as 2/3 (Alex is in a 6/7 right now).
I think maybe next summer he can have some, but we just got him a couple of pairs of flip flops which should hold up through the summer.

We could have been a whole family of Reef flip flops. How cute!

This also reminded me of the shoes I will be purchasing for Jen and Chandler's future baby, whenever they should decide to have one of those things.

I know, I'm totally ruining the surprise .
I saw these about a year ago and knew that's what I would be getting Jen one day. So Jen, there you go. I expect you to be just as thrilled about them when I actually give them to you and no, you cannot go out and buy them yourself before I do. Sorry.
However, I know you'll be wanting those Reefs for your kid too, so I will let you purchase those yourself.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

BABY VANS! I love them! I'd have a baby just for the shoes...