
And even if you don't some, you want to try to win some for me! Just post a comment to enter to win and 18 pack bum genius cloth diaper package.
Win a Bum Genius 3.0 Starter Kit from Nature's Child - Wholesome Goods for Mothers and Babies
These are the diapers I'm hoping to switch over to once the next baby moves out of the large amount of small fuzzi bunz we have. We got Alex 3 of them last month and I have been so impressed with them and they look absolutely adorable on him! And I love that they fit all the way from 8lbs. up to 30.
It would be really nice to save over $200 and not have to buy these one day. I need to win!

1 Comment:
Hi Carrie! This is Heather from the home ward... I discovered your blog a little while ago and this post definitely was craving my comment. So are you doing cloth diapers with Alex? How has that been? I'm not having a baby anytime soon, but last year I was looking (just to look) and saw the cute cloth diapers that they have nowadays. Anytime I mentioned it to anyone they would say, "Ewww... gross! You don't want to do that!" But they are so cute and definitely seem doable.
Anyways... Thanks for having a blog and letting me read! Your little boy is so adorable!!
Post a Comment