Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Colors and numbers

Alex has them down!
Well the numbers are hit and miss, but he does awesome on his colors thanks to Daddy reading him his color book every night. Thanks Jon!
He just turned 21 months on the 19th and he's starting to string at least 2 words together on occasion. On a bad side, the past couple of days he's been crying about everything. I'm hoping it's just teeth or something and not a precursor of what's to come.

1 Comment:

Erin said...

Yea Alex!! That is so great. Owen knows his numbers from 1 to 10 and 10 to 1 and is knows some of the colors as well. And same as Alex, he's learned it all from books! It is incredible. Just a testament of the importance of reading to your children. Hey, we changed our blog to only have first names, can I add you to our blog roll or would you prefer I not?