I finally decided to look up places where I could get some designer fabric that I am constantly drooling over and discovered that the 2 places I want to go are both in Cedar Park. Luckily, I am going there tomorrow. Even luckier Amy actually gets to live close to them. Or maybe it's a good thing I don't live closer...
I will let you all know of the inspiration that will certainly befall me upon entering a quilting store. I'm hoping it will spur the projects that I have onward so that I can get them done in order to buy more fabric (Jon says I can't get stuff for more projects until I finish the ones already on my plate). Unfortunately, I have a creative brain that just wants to do all sorts of things.
Now, if only I had the motivation to sit down and actually sew instead of just sitting after dealing with house keeping and the little boy all day. I am rearranging and cleaning my crafting room in order to better do so. Don't you just love how you need a neat and clean place to work on craft stuff, but when you craft it keeps all messy? Ya... it's a vicious cycle.
Anyway, I am very much looking forward to my morning out tomorrow and hopefully Alex will tolerate it for long enough to appease me. *note to self- pack LOTS of fruit snacks.*
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Fabric Addiction
Posted by Carrie at 12:41 AM

2 Comments:
Spencer tells me the same thing about buying more craft supplies before I've gotten all (or at least most) of my other crafts done. Boo! :P
You'll have to show us pics when you buy cute fabric. I'm excited for you-I love to go into fabric stores...and I don't even sew much!
Ooh, I want to see what you buy too! Funny how husbands are the silly way they are--Dan is similar and doesn't understand why I get so much excitement out of shopping for craft supplies and fabric when I have several projects going at once still. All I can compare it to for him is that he doesn't need a bazillion computer programming books when he hasn't finished reading one of them yet... ;)
Post a Comment