... will be something that Alex can tell his friends later on in life.
Yesterday after church, Alex thought the gluestick I had out in my classroom would make a fine treat and decided to give it a little taste. Jon and I had no clue until he started doing the "get this out of my mouth" spitting etc. We looked over to see the glue stick in hand and it was pretty obvious what had happened.
There are two very shallow teeth marks in the glue. When I find the camera, I'll take a picture.
Oh and Alex is fine. It was only a small amount and it's non-toxic.
I just keep thinking about the feeling of sticky glue stick in your mouth... eww!
Monday, July 14, 2008
"I ate glue when I was a kid"
Posted by Carrie at 9:37 AM

2 Comments:
Ha, that's great! It could be worse...Aubrey ate deodorant when she was 18 months. She threw up big time, and gave poison control a call just to be safe. She was fine, but it was nasty! Silly kids!
Oh I totally wish I could have been there. I think we I start having kids its going to be hard not to laugh at the them all the time. They do such funny things!
Post a Comment