You know... STUFF. I've been working on getting the stuff collecting rooms in our house cleaned out and better organized/laid out and I'm just amazed at how much stuff we've been collecting. And I think a lot of it is because it's not better organized.
So we went through a bunch of stuff and decided what stuff we could part with and what stuff could be put to better use. We have quite a few things listed on craig's list right now and I'm hoping it will all be gone by the end of the week.
So if you happen to need a nice new outdoor light fixture, a cute floral-y light fixture, an entertainment center (27" tv), an HD tuner, or a projector screen you just let us know. ;) Oh ya, and a mantle clock too. Can't forget that!
In other news, I booked my "summer" trip out to Utah for the SWEET SWEET price of $180 after all taxes/fees. Granted, I am flying out of San Antonio... and the only flight they had was at 7pm and won't get in to Utah until 11pm, it was ONLY $180!!! We decided we'd better use our last opportunity to be able to only have to pay for 1 person while we still could. We've been very lucky while we've lived here to find good prices on flights and been able to visit family in Utah OFTEN. However, I long for the days when Alex would sleep through the whole flight.
I'm thinking this potato head pack. And then I'll box it up again and let him open it for his birthday. ;)
These spud buds would be fun too.
Alex is totally fascinated by putting the little parts in the holes. We have a potato head that I got as a Christmas gift from a friend in college, but we have lost most of the parts. I'll randomly find the eyes or an ear or some other part in various places in the house and car.
Any other great suggestions on what I should get him to keep him busy on the plane this time?
Monday, July 28, 2008
How does it just keep accumulating?
Posted by Carrie at 10:45 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment