Thursday, March 26, 2009

You should read these blogs

In my last post, I got off on a tangent about a couple of blogs I love. I decided to just take them out and put them in their own post, so here it is.


Craft: is one of my favorite favorite places for inspiration. They scour the web for fun and creative handmade things and ideas on everything from electronics to food and recipes and bring them all together in one place. It is truly awesome and if you haven't subscribed to their blog yet, you need to.

And on the note of reusing things and living a simpler life and NOT buying more stuff, Simplemom is another wonderful blog to subscribe to. Some days I just quickly run through what she's written, but other days I totally suck it in. I love her posts about taking time for the little stuff... spending time with family... budgeting and saving... not feeling like you have to compete with others in the way of possesions etc. What a wonderful mentality. I like having that constant reminder in my life. So next time I whine about not being able to go on a big vacation I can remind myself that our family vacation time is spent doing what matters most - being with our family who we don't get to see that often.

0 Comments: