= 
On Saturday we stopped at Jack in the Box to eat lunch. As we were waiting to turn at the light I pointed it out to Alex and told him that it's Jack in the Box.
He replied, "Fox in the box!"
And if he see's the logo or if we ask where we ate, he'll say, "fox in the box".
Today we're watching The Fox and the Hound.
When I asked him what we were watching.... "fox in the box".
Okay. Fox in the box it is.

2 Comments:
I looked on your etsy store and I totally want a soft paisly pouch, I don't have an accound with etsy. And I would need a large. Will you help me? Do you make custom orders? Thanks so much!
Cute! I must admit, Fox in the Box is a much more attractive name than Jack in the Box anyway.
Post a Comment