Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Be so good!"

Alex usually tells me this as he's eating.
It's usually accomponied by a very cute MMMM!

I made some good rice and beans for dinner the other night (an accomplishment for me!) and Alex ate them in about 10 minutes flat. We heard a lot of mmm's and be so good's and a chorus of likes... "I like... beans!" "I like... meat!" "I like... peppers!" "I like... rice!".

Alex was so intent on each of his beans and was putting them into his mouth one by one as fast as he could. It was quite entertaining!

I think rice and beans are going to become more of a staple at our house!

1 Comment:

Jen_M said...

just rice and beans? and it was good? what did you put in it? i need some food ideas. we don't cook a lot but want to cook more - we just don't know what to make!