or in other words, $80 vs. $8.
Plus the replacement head cost. $30 for 2 vs. $8 for 3.
The dentist said get the the Sonicare. My wallet said get the Crest.
Which did I listen to? My wallet.
I know... the Crest probably doesn't do as good of a job as the Sonicare. BUT it does do a better job than just a manual brush. And I'm combining it with ProClean toothpaste and still doing multiple brushings. I'm just trying to get good motion on my gums to help with improving the little bit of gingivitis I have left. Plus, when I went to the dentist last I didn't even have much build up, so the manual brush was doing the job.
So if you can give me a good reason why having a Sonicare would be essential, let me know and maybe I'll end up with one eventually. I just can't justify spending that much on a toothbrush!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Sonicare vs. Crest ProClean
Posted by Carrie at 9:47 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment