Friday, May 23, 2008

pictures!

Photobucket
First off, the lovely shelves we put in our garage. This was all just stacked on the floor before. Moving that big box up onto a top shelf really gave us a lot of space to put stuff. Oh and that blue box by the bike trailer went in the recycling yesterday.



Photobucket

This is the big scary spider that crawled out of the strawberries as I was pulling the grass away from them. Ahh!


Photobucket

Here's Jon working on our patio!


Photobucket

and me!


Photobucket

and Alex!



Photobucket

Photobucket

And the patio ALMOST done!



And here are some good Alex pictures for you!

Photobucket

diaper wedgie


Photobucket

booger sucking (yes, he loves this thing and loves it when I suck out his boogers. Weirdo!)


and playing outside last night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comment:

Kenn N said...

Those pavers look awesome guys. I like the gray and the not square shape.