I made this blanket the other day. It's silky plaid on one side and flannel on the other. I used the same self binding tutorials that I used for the other flannel blanket I made.
I had left over flannel from that blanket and some silky fabric from another blanket I made, so I decided to use them together. I didn't have enough flannel to do a solid square, so I used a strip and cut it in 2 to make 2 stripes. I really like how it turned out!
I had left over flannel from that blanket and some silky fabric from another blanket I made, so I decided to use them together. I didn't have enough flannel to do a solid square, so I used a strip and cut it in 2 to make 2 stripes. I really like how it turned out!
wow... and sorry for the crappy picture.
I've also been making little leg warmers (aka babylegs) for Kaitlyn. I've been loving putting them under her pants on chilly days and they are great with onsies around the house. This is one of the many pairs I've made!
here's alex being crafty and making snakes with his play-dough
Here's your daily Kaitlyn cuteness in an outfit from Grandma M. I have to say that Valentines is a great holiday when you have girls. We have several heart/pink things (outfits... babylegs...) that Kaitlyn will be able to wear any old time- not just for Valentine's Day. It is excellent.
LOVE that smile!
and the lip sucking!
"seriously mom? more pictures?"
tummy time and eyebrows!
concentration
Sick of pictures of Kaitlyn yet?
She appears to be.
OH. And here's something that's not so cute.
Ya.
Those are chocolate hand prints on my wall.
Having kids and flat paint is awesome.
Those are chocolate hand prints on my wall.
Having kids and flat paint is awesome.




















1 Comment:
k. i totally need the babylegs pattern/instructions or whatever. love them! i wanted to get some for cody when he was smaller but they're like $12 a pair!
Post a Comment