We had a good Valentine's day!
Here are some recent pictures since we love you so much (and because I have to show off Kaitlyn's cute outfits :) )
Alex loving his trains
Alex taking pictures
He was also taking pictures of his trains. It was quite cute.
I found this adorable thermal suit for the Kaitlyn girl. I'm in love with it!
And I'm in love with her adorable face
This is Kaitlyn's other Valentine's outfit. It's a bit big for her since she's barely getting into the 3-6 month size. Alex helped me pick out the skirt. He choose the denim one with the heart over the hot pink one. Good choice buddy!
I need to get a picture with the bow and all since we didn't snap a picture while it was light yesterday.
We also made a heart shaped cake and cupcakes yesterday.
Jon took this picture and looked at it on the camera and sighed. His words: "you're just so un-photogenic honey".
This has actually become quite funny to us and we have a good time trying to get good pictures of me.
attempt #2 was a little better
love the chunk of heart missing? Jon neglected to grease the pan. Getting it out resulted in a chunk missing.
Jon also was going to put all of the batter in the heart pan (it was full nearly to the top). I made him take out enough to make 10 cupcakes. Good thing I did or we would have had a mess in the oven!
Alex picked the color for the heart and decided that it should say Kiss Me.
mmm... cupcakes!
















4 Comments:
The cake was absolutely adorable, and Kaitlyn is probably the cutest thing in the world (especially when chewing on her bottom lip), and even if you weren't terribly photogenic, your top is at least gorgeous. And you blog really well. There, you've been affirmated. :D
Carrie, you are such a cute mom! I love the outfit you have on!!!!
those pix are great!
you're outfit is HOT even if the picture's not
Post a Comment