Since I have the card in, I may as well blog the pictures that I took the other day of Kaitlyn. I can't tell you how lovely it has been to have a mostly cooperative photo subject again! At least one that can't run away. It is a bit of work to get her to smile AND take the picture though. And since Alex isn't into Kaitlyn and not at all interested in helping Mama make her smile, it appears that I need a photo assistant. Hmm... any friends want to get together for a photo session?
I LOVE this picture of Kaitlyn. Her eyes just turned out super clear and focused.
And now some pictures of my many attempts to get a smile and I just got a bored face.
suckin' the lip
ALMOST a smile!
and just for laughs








1 Comment:
I'm still amazed at how much she looks like I remember Alex looking as a baby. TOO CUTE!!! :)
Post a Comment