Sunday, February 7, 2010

That Kid

Today Alex was assigned to give the prayer in primary. He was pretty excited about it and did a good job. He didn't want to sit on the chairs up in the front and he was a little quiet/hard to understand (standing up there is a little intimidating!), but he actually said some parts on his own and was happy and excited to do it.

The fun part for Jon and I was that we got to see how he is in primary.
I quickly realized that he's "that" kid who comments on every little thing.

When the primary leader was reading Jonas' spotlight paper and said that he was born in Texas, Alex pipes right up and goes, "and we live in Austin, TX!"
When they got to the part of Jonas' favorite vacation was going to Utah, Alex tried to add in his 2 cents about going to Utah as well.

Alex just gets excited about every little thing. I love it.

The greatest was when Sister R. was conducting and said that they didn't have any birthdays that week and Alex loudly exclaimed, "oh no!", complete with putting his hands up on his cheeks.
It was so funny!

Oh, another funny thing that he's been doing is that when he giggles/laughs about something he puts his hand up in front of his mouth. Think of little school girls giggling behind their hands... that's Alex. We think it's pretty funny and sometimes I can't resist doing it with him. :)

0 Comments: