Monday, February 1, 2010

Remember when we went to Dallas?

No?
Ya... I don't think I ever blogged about it! I've been a horrible blogger.

I edited some scenic pictures the other day and thought that I should probably share some details of the fun time we had there!
Here are a few pictures... I'll post some more when I'm on the desktop later!

dallas,grassy knoll

At The Grassy Knoll. This is where the motorcade passed by and President Kennedy was shot.

dallas,grassy knoll

This is the 6th floor window at the Book Depository that Lee Harvey Oswald fired from

dallas

another shot of the book depository

dallas,grassy knoll

The Grassy Knoll. This is the area where believers in the 2nd shooter theory think the 2nd shooter was.

dallas,alex

Look at that cute boy!

dallas,alex

Can't keep him away from water! On and unrelated note, I absolutely LOVE dress shorts on little boys!

ostrich,state fair

Ostriches at the Texas State Fair. Ever fed one of these guys? SCARY!

alex,state fair,tractor

Alex and Grandpa LOVED the big tractors! This tractor had double wheels this big on either side (I'll post another picture later)

0 Comments: