I'm not sure how I feel about my child being obsessed with these:

Actually, if we were being more accurate, he's really just after these:

Alex will usually eat a good amount in the morning for breakfast and then about an hour after breakfast he requests a snack consisting of "marshmallow cereal in a bowl with no milk". He then proceeds to eat all of the mashmallows.
Then he requests more.
I make him eat all of the cereal before he can have more. Such a mean mommy.
It looks like we need to go back to our standard "mama cereal" (usually some kind of flakes) and "daddy cereal" (frosted mini wheats) so that our child isn't hooked on sugar cereal.
Although I must admit, I got the marshmallow cereal because I was wanting it. :)

1 Comment:
Jeremy is a sugar cereal person, so I have relegated it to Saturday. I can handle a candy breakfast once a week. :)
Post a Comment