In an attempt to keep the swine flu out of my weakened immune system (thank you baby), I have been gargling and swiping my nasal passages with listerine daily and have been drinking a lot more hot chocolate. I don't complain about that part. :)
I still had my cup from last night out on the coffee table and Alex looked in it and said, "I wan sum a dis.... cocoa"
Me: "what? cocoa?"
Alex: "yyes. Sum cocoa. Sum a dis hot cocoa. Ya."
Why is this exchange so funny? Because neither Jon nor I have ever called the stuff hot cocoa. When I've made it a few times in the past week and asked Alex if he wanted some, I always called it hot chocolate.
Or at least I am 90% sure I did. Cocoa is just not a word I commonly use.
Just another one of those cases where you wonder where they learned something!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Hot Cocoa?
Posted by Carrie at 10:37 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment