Yesterday an amazing thing happened...
Alex drank a glass of milk! Real, actual milk!
Ever since we tried switching him from soy to regular milk, he hasn't been much of a milk drinker.
We recently started doing chocolate milk just to get some milk in him and he's been drinking that more than when we started. He actually requests chocolate milk now!
Yesterday we were over at a friend's house and he told me that he wanted some milk. I was astounded. I gave him about half of a cup full thinking he wouldn't drink that much of it and he drank it all and asked for more!
This morning he's currently working on his 2nd glass of chocolate milk. Hopefully we'll be getting requests for regular milk more often around here. :)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Milk win!
Posted by Carrie at 10:17 AM

1 Comment:
I stopped liking milk when I was about 7, but I always liked chocolate milk. Then, I rediscovered milk my freshman year at college. My milk obsession was so strong that at one point I was drinking TWO GALLONS of milk each week. On my own. I still like milk, but I don't drink it a whole lot anymore.
Post a Comment