My house is a mess. There are dishes in the sink that need to go into the dishwasher, but the dishwasher isn't fully unloaded yet.
The counter is full of clutter.
Why are we not doing anything to remedy these things? Because our arms are sore.
Dang flu shot.
I usually go without, but it's essential for us this year with me being pregnant and since we will have a newborn in the house. So when Jon's work got more shots in, we went. You can't beat free flu shots.
I was all chipper for about an hour and then I had to take some Tylenol. My arm hurt! Then I went to Sprouts Market to get some produce and realized I didn't have my wallet and was feeling warm and blah, so I called Jon to tell him to pick up and pay for everything on his way home from work because I was just not feeling like going back.
I came home and laid on the couch with the boy and watched Cars. Which was lovely unless he touched my arm.
And we got pizza for dinner.
And I ate cheesecake for desert.
And we get to do it again when we can get the H1N1 vaccine. Yay.
Not to mention getting Alex to cooperate at the Dr.'s office. That will be fun.
I say BOO to getting shots, but YAY for not getting sick.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Flu Shot Wimps
Posted by Carrie at 10:18 PM

1 Comment:
I'm glad that you got the shot, and that you are getting the H1N1 shot. When I read that person's comment on Facebook about the "dangers" of the shot, I literally cringed. Maybe most people can be fine skipping out on the shot, but as a pregnant lady, you would be crazy not to get it.
Also, you're not a baby. I got the flu shot a few weeks ago, and my arm was really sore too.
Post a Comment