
This is Alex being silly. He's been having a lot more silly moments lately where he'll talk in a funny voice (that is super hard to understand!) or just talk jibberish and do random stuff that he does just for the sake of being silly (one of my least favorites is when he's being silly at dinner time and won't stay in his seat and eat...).
He's crazy, but I love him!
Tonight we were driving home and the moon was out. It was a crescent and the thick part of the crescent was in the lower right quadrant. Alex looked at it and said, "The moon is laying down! Think the moon is tired."
Earlier today he wanted to call someone on the phone. I asked who and he said, "Grandpa". Then he said, "and ask him if he wants to do the webcam".
He's been quite obsessed with the webcam lately.
Yesterday he was playing and said, "what's grandpa going to be for halloween?... and what's grandma going to be for halloween?" So we had to call them and see. Grandpa picked up the phone and Alex didn't even waste time saying hi. He just got right to business asking Grandpa what he was going to be for Halloween.
Before Jon left for his business trip this week, we thought it would be fun to go and see Toy Story 1&2 with Alex in 3D at the theater for his birthday. We went for a matinee so it would be cheaper, but when we got up to the window, we discovered it would be $10.50 each for Jon and I and $10 for Alex (!!!)
So we decided not to go and told Alex that they wanted to take too much of our money.
(we went home and watched them on the wall with our projector and popcorn and Alex was happy).
Anyway, Alex opened a card from his great grandparents this week and it had three dollars in it. Alex was SO excited and told me, "Now we can go to the movie place!".
It was just so adorable that we're going to go to see UP! at the dollar theater next Saturday (Halloween) after Jon gets home. I'm excited to see how excited Alex will be. :)
I have TONS of pictures to post, but I've been slacking! I promise I will get them up soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment