Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh! I forgot something!

I am feeling this baby move!
I started feeling it for sure at the 3D ultrasound (something about seeing the movement on the screen helps you realize that those little flutters really are the baby) on the 27th and possibly for a few days before then, but I wasn't totally sure.

I can't wait for Jon and Alex to be able to feel the baby moving!

4 Comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! Isn't that the best feeling ever! (Especially when the baby is still too little to jab you in the ribs, haha) :)

GreenPhoenix said...

Wow, that is exciting! Considering you're only about 20 days ahead of us, Jenny should be feeling ours before she heads to Florida--Yay!

Anonymous said...

yay! how far along are you now? when do you find out what you're having? or do you already know?

Carrie said...

Jacob- I didn't know your wife was pregnant! (I am horrible at reading private blogs) Congrats!
Jen, I'll be 17 weeks on Monday. We did a 3D ultrasound at 15 weeks (go see the pictures a few posts back!)and they're thinking it's a girl. We'll have another ultrasound around 20 weeks.