First, I just have to mention that Jon is a wonderful, wonderful man and goes grocery shopping with me on the big stock up trips.
So on our last trip to Wal Mart about a week ago we got through the check out and were walking toward the doors to get to our car. We walked right by the bathrooms/drinking fountain and right there was a lady pulling down her 3/4ish yr. olds shorts.
She then held out a grocery sack.
He preceeded to *try* to pee in it. Some went in, a lot didn't make it.
And I checked the bathrooms to make sure they were open and YES, they were... they just had the wet floors sign out.
We couldn't quite figure out why this woman was having her son pee in a bag right in front of the restrooms. Very odd.
Friday, June 12, 2009
I totally forgot to share our Wal Mart experience!
Posted by Carrie at 8:13 PM

5 Comments:
rofl! thats gross but funny.
That is the craziest thing I have ever heard!
could they not read or speak english to read the wet floor sign maybe?
How humiliating for that poor little boy!!
all the more reason to avoid the evil empire!
Post a Comment